How to Add a Product on Facebook Product Feed and How to Sell on Facebook Using Shopify
Take a look at some of the best Shopify Facebook store examples and discover how to add a product on Facebook Product Feed and how to sell on Facebook using Shopify!
The social media’s role in ecommerce cannot be undermined! The most successful online business owners have already taken their online stores to social media and why not. The worldwide social commerce revenue is constantly growing and this is your opportunity to take your business to the next level.
The social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram have invested in native shops which allow users to buy products without leaving the platform.
A native shop is where shoppers can purchase their desired products. When you are selling products on Facebook you are shortening and improving the sales process down to one click.
On Facebook, potential shoppers can browse your products and collections by using the “Shop” section on your Facebook page. With the “Shop” feature, it has never been simpler to sell your products on Facebook. Here are 4 reasons why:
- It is designed for mobile: Online shoppers can access Facebook from a mobile device. The Facebook shop is designed with mobile users in mind. When you integrate Shopify and Facebook, you are reaching to a great number of prospects.
- Easy to set up: The Shopify Facebook integration is quick and simple and you can add all the products you want with just one click. Your products, product details, and product images automatically sync as you update your Shopify store.
- Personalized shopping experience: You can personalize the shopping experience for your Facebook customers with the help of Facebook Messenger on your Facebook page and Shopify store. This will allow your Facebook users to purchase your products in a chat.
- Offer promos and giveaways: You can use this opportunity to run promos and giveaways through Facebook and attract even more customers.
Online sales channels represent various marketplaces where you can promote and sell your products apart from your Shopify store. By connecting the Shopify store with Facebook, you can keep track of all of your products, customers, orders, and etc. all in one place.
When you set up a Facebook sales channel, a Shop section will be created on the Facebook page where all of your Shopify products will be presented. You can make extra changes to your products, fulfill orders in Shopify, review your sales, and more. The Facebook sales channel is included in all Shopify plans (the cheapest Shopify plan costs $9 a month).
In order for you to be able to sell on Facebook, you need a Facebook page for your business, your store currency should be supported by the Facebook platform, your customer email needs to be valid, your Facebook account needs to have an admin role, the Facebook page needs to use the Shopping template, and the Facebook page needs to be published.
Click here SEO Contest Uwelcome2019 in Toronto
After setting up the Facebook channel, you can publish products to Facebook and create special product collections.
You can view the products that are available to Facebook on the Publishing page in your Shopify admin. If you want to add products:
- Click add products to add the products you want to your stores.
- Click the name of the products you want to show on your Facebook Shop section
- Click Manage (located in the sales channels section of the product details page)
- In the Manage Sales Channels, check Facebook
- Click Done
Some of the best Shopify Facebook store examples you should know about are:
- Best self (take a look at how this store displays the products with the help of Shopify)
- Master & Dynamic (take a look at how this company page allows customers to shop from Facebook directly)
- Your Standing Desk (This store uses Facebook and wants the customers to buy without leaving the social media platform)
Ready to sell on Facebook with Shopify?